UltraFire battery powered smoke and heat alarms can be radio-interlinked with each other, up to a total of 50 units, to create a wireless alarm system within your home.
Powered by two 1.5V alkaline AA batteries, these alarms have a wireless range of up to 100m in open air and 35m indoors.
Optical smoke alarms are less susceptible to false alarms caused by cooking fumes, making them suitable for installation near (but not in) kitchens as well as in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, and landings.
Optical smoke alarms are also suitable for rooms which have traditionally been protected by ionisation alarms.
UltraFire UB1RF Radio-Linked Smoke & Heat Alarms
- Battery powered alarms - AA batteries included
- If one alarms detects smoke / fire, all alarms in the system will sound
- CE marked, certified and Kitemarked to BS EN 14604:2005
- Suitable for installations complying to BS 5839-6: 2013 Grade F
- Both alarms feature a large central test / hush button
- A total of 50 compatible units can be interlinked
- Digital 'house coding' prevents interference from neighbouring systems
- RF range of 35m in buildings (100m outdoors)
- No central alarm panel or master unit required
- 5 Year Warranty
- Supplied with fixings: 2 x screws and 2 x rawl plugs
Brand Ultrafire Battery Type
2 x AA alkaline
UBH1RF Heat Alarm: 40x102mm
UBS1RF Smoke Alarm: 35x125mm
0°C to +40°C
UBH1RF Heat Alarm: 10% to 95%
UBS1RF Smoke Alarm: Up to 93%